December 21, 2020
December 2020: Year in Review
In 2020, we at QuisLex found ourselves faced with the same uncertainty as everyone else when stay-at-home orders went into effect and changed our daily lives in significant ways. Our teams and clients came together to respond. With great participation from our clients, we were able to continue supporting them seamlessly from a distributed work environment. We are grateful for the tremendous trust and faith you have in us. It matters.
Even during this difficult year, we have continued to evolve our focus on quality and service excellence. The following are some of our recognitions in 2020:
- Our COO, Sirisha, was named to the ABA Legal Technology Resource Center’s distinguished Women of Legal Tech list of 2020
- Sirisha was also selected by Corporate Counsel as an honoree in the 2020 Women, Influence & Power in Law Awards in the Innovative Leadership category.
- QuisLex achieved the prestigious HITRUST certification for information security.
- QuisLex received Band 1 Ranking for the 10th consecutive year by Chambers & Partners.
- QuisLex won the ACC 2020 Value Champion award with our longtime client and two-time value champion, VMware. This year marks the third win in a row for QuisLex.
We are hopeful that 2021 will bring a slow return to normalcy in all parts of our lives – work and personal.
Wishing all a healthy happy 2021.