M&A due diligence must be completed quickly and accurately, but internal teams and external law firms often struggle to meet timelines as contract volumes increase and costs spike. QuisLex provides an alternative solution, saving millions while maintaining the same high quality that companies demand.
Committed to Excellence
Our senior management team is led by attorneys with 25 years of experience at premier M&A law firms, including Shearman & Sterling, Skadden, and Simpson Thacher. The deep-rooted service mentality that results from this background, coupled with subject matter experts and Six Sigma based processes, ensures the highest level of work product and delivery on our commitment to excellence.
Rapidly Deployed Solutions
We work with your in-house legal team or outside counsel to tailor our prebuilt materials to the specifics of your review and develop standardized guidance and templates to get the review started quickly and ensure alignment. With large, highly specialized teams of full-time lawyers, we scale up quickly to meet even the most aggressive of deal-driven timelines.
We use artificial intelligence tools specifically built for abstracting provisions relevant for M&A transactions, including change of control and assignment issue. We fill in system gaps and complete nuanced analysis with cost effective resources built into a solid process that is managed on a full end-to-end workflow tool and collaboration platform.
Predictable & Attractive Pricing
We offer a fixed pricing option and you benefit from lower unit costs. While employees are generously compensated, QuisLex does not bill overtime or differentials for work outside normal business hours. Driving efficiencies in the process means we help increase your ROI for deals that close and mitigate the cost impact of deals that do not close.
More than Due Diligence, we support our clients at every step of the transaction
- Prepare data room
- Collect and OCR contracts
- Redact sensitive information
- Draft consent and termination notices
- Prepare disclosure schedules
- Draft amendments as part of integration
- Transfer of servicing rights to $1B in mortgage-backed securities for a Fortune 1,000 financial services company
- 90 different deals for a large information management company, ranging from small to multibillion dollar transactions
- Several multibillion dollar acquisitions by a Fortune 100 technology company
- More than 30 M&A transactions for a leading provider of cloud computing and platform virtualization software and services
- Restructuring of a large manufacturing conglomerate into three separate public companies, covering 400 global entities and an internal reorganization involving thousands of agreements